Baby Blanket nearly there

I have spent the last few weeks trying to finish all the granny squares needed for the baby blanket…they were time consuming but I think they were worth it. I finished them all and have spent the last few days crocheting them all together. I am so delighted with how it has turned out!
Now all I have left to do is to trim the edge and sew in all the loose ends of wool. I am planning to make two little crobots (crochet robots) in the same colours as the blanket. I got a fab present of this crobots book ages ago and found it very difficult so kind of left it aside…I am get back to it now and hoping to be able to make a few.

Advertisements